TOTAL TEMPLE TRANSFORMATION AGREEMENT
Congratulations on taking the bold step by saying “Yes!” to you and your whole body health with the TOTAL TEMPLE TRANSFORMATION (T3) program (the “Program”). Fit Thru Faith Enterprises, LLC (“Fit Thru Faith” or “Company”) is honored that you’ve made the choice to work with us and we look forward to serving you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Upon payment, you agree that your participation in the Program will be governed by the following terms and conditions:
- Total Temple Transformation
T3 is a 10 module whole-body health group program with 10 live coaching calls and life-time access. Each live web call will last approximately 60-75 minutes via the Zoom platform on Mondays at 5 :30PM PST. A video replay will be posted in the web-portal within 12 hours.
Additional support resources will be available and posted in the T3 web portal. You will also receive a weekly email to plan your week, a private FB group and unlimited access to a coach via email (response within 24 hours.).
The 5 Step T3 System includes:
- Get to The Root
- Build Your Bridge
- Renew Your Mind
- Restore Your Health
- Run Your Race
TOOLS and PRACTICES can include:
- Building a Morning Ritual
- Being A Radical Label ReaderTM
- M.A.R.T. Goal Setting
- 14 Day Sugar-freedom Cleanse
- Meal Planning
- Mindful Eating
- Your Power Plate
- The PF3 – Every 3
- Refund Policy: As Total Temple Transformation is a lifetime access program, there are no refunds.
- Payment: Your investment for the Program is $697, $497 for fast action
or 2 payments of $250. Depending on your plan, the first payment is payable upon execution of this agreement. For 2-pay, the next payment is billed 30 days later.
- Confidentiality: Company respects your privacy and requires you to respect Company’s privacy. In the course of your participation in the Program, confidential and proprietary information, plans, ideas, and trade secrets will be revealed by Company. You agree that you will not disclose such information to any person or entity outside of discussions at Program sessions and will not disclose such information to any person or entity outside of discussions of Program sessions and will not use any confidential or proprietary materials acquired by you through the Program for any purpose whatsoever outside of the Program, whether commercial, educational or otherwise. You acknowledge that all confidential material and information revealed to you is and remains the sole intellectual property of Company.
- Coaching Commitment: Your Fit Thru Faith associate is Charlie Jordan Brookins. Charlie Jordan Brookins agrees to serve as your coach (“Coach”), mentor and advocate – to partner with you to identify and achieve your personal and/or professional goals. As your Coach, neither she nor Company can guarantee results. You will create powerful results by having the courage and determination to create action in your life and implement the strategies the Coach provides. In between your sessions, your Coach may not be instantly available, as she may be attending to others. She will however, always attempt to be available within 24 hours.
Company provides coaches and mentors, not psychotherapists or physicians, and our coaches are not trained in diagnosing psychological or medical conditions. If any issues come up for you that should be handled by a licensed therapist or physician, Company and the Coach will recommend that you must attend to your health by contacting the appropriate professional. Your Coach will bring attentive listening, understanding belief in you and commitment to your success. You can expect Fit Thru Faith and your Coach to challenge you, offer fresh perspectives, make requests (including assigning homework) acknowledge your wins and guarantee utmost confidentiality (to the fullest extent of the law, and so long as we don’t fear for your or another’s safety) in a powerful and sacred relationship.
- Client Commitment: You agree and affirm the following :
I agree that Company has made every effort to accurately represent the Program and its potential. I know that every individual’s success depends on many factors, including his or her background, dedication, desire, motivation, and medical history. I am motivated and committed to taking action on my determined personal goals. I realize that anything less than my intentional full participation will not lead to my success. I accept full responsibility for myself and any actions that might result from coaching.
I agree to honor my scheduled session times, and understand that the Program’s services are non-refundable should I cancel or miss the scheduled call(s) or am unprepared to receive the benefit of Coach’s services.
I am under the care of a physician and healthy enough to engage in coaching.
I confirm that payment of the fee will not place a significant financial burden on me or my family and that any decisions or actions I take in response to advice or information acquired in the Program, and their consequences, are my sole responsibility.
I understand that I am responsible for all expenses, directly or indirectly, related to the Program. I agree that ultimately, it is my responsibility that Coach gets paid for the services I use. I can financially afford the coaching fee.
- Health Disclaimer:
(a) You acknowledge it is your sole responsibility to consult with and continue to visit and to be treated by professional healthcare professionals, including, without limitation, a physician. You expressly assume the risks of the Program, whether or not such risks were created or exacerbated by the Coach. You acknowledge full and sole responsibility for your life and wellbeing, as well as the lives and wellbeing of your family and children (where applicable), and all decisions made during and after this Program.
(b) You understand and agree that neither Company nor the Coach are acting in the capacity of a doctor, licensed dietician-nutritionist, psychologist or other licensed or registered medical professional. Accordingly, you understand and agree that the Coach is not providing health care, medical or nutrition therapy services and will not diagnose, treat or cure in any manner whatsoever any disease, condition or other physical or mental ailment of the human body. Neither Company nor Coach has or shall make any representations or guarantees regarding your health and well-being as a result of participating in the Program.
(c) You expressly release Company, Coach, their heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, teachers, lecturers, agents, health coaches and staff (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any and all liability, damages, causes of action, allegations, suits, sums of money, claims and demands whatsoever, in law or equity, which against the Releasees, you ever had, now have or will have in the future against the Releasees, arising from your past or future participation in, or otherwise with respect to, the Program.
(d) While Company and Coach believe that faithful adherence and commitment to the Program will result in weight loss, neither Company nor Coach guarantees you any weight loss result, as everyone is different and may have extenuating circumstances impacting their ability to lose weight.
- Communication Policy: If Coach ever says or does anything that upsets you or doesn’t feel right, please bring it to Coach and/or Company’s attention so that it can be resolved as soon as possible. Fit thru Faith’s objective is to provide a coaching relationship that is fully open, honest, real and trusting in our communication style. However, we are mindful that communication via telephone or email entails extra challenges since the participants cannot see body language, facial expressions, etc. Therefore we encourage you and the Coach to give each other plenty of latitude and promptly ask for clarification if there is a misconnection.
- Termination: Company is committed to providing all Program participants with a positive and productive experience. By signing below, you agree that the Company, at its sole discretion, may limit, suspend, or terminate your right to participate in the Program without forgiveness of any remaining payments if you become disruptive or difficult to work with, fail to follow Program guidelines or if your behavior impairs the ability of instructors or fellow participants to participate in the Program.
- Governing Law: This Agreement shall be deemed to have been negotiated and entered into, and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California (or United States federal law if there is no California law applicable) as to agreements which are fully negotiated, signed and performed within California. All actions, proceedings or litigation arising from this Agreement shall be instituted and prosecuted solely within the State of California, County of Los Angeles.